Powered By Blogger

Popular Posts

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Big Bunny Bungalow...the push








Its been Big Bunny Bungalow 24/7 for days and weeks now... thinking about logos and branding, and product, and making this a company, and branching out and pimping mid century modern to L.A.


I made the most gorgeous chicken soup/stock which I started yesterday, and kept adding to today.  It is so fresh, and good.


There are a lot of great bunny images I found, will include a few here.  I love Big Bunny Bungalow, and am having a good time blowing CASH like you wouldn't believe, but conservatively at the same time.  Needing to finish the little nagging tasks still pending, like the trim, and touch up paint, and the closets, and the ext, and the fence...and I have to listen to my mother go on and on about ficus and installing a drip system.  No thank you. 

Stumbled on some mid century liquor bottles at Angel View today.  Stuff  I definitely do NOT need.    And finally found my dutch oven I have been looking for since last summer.  this is missing the handle, but brand new, and cast iron. And a decent cast iron frying pan $9.99, and the dutch oven was $12.99 or a little more.  Wendy pushed me to buy this dresser, which turns out to be a very expensive piece of mid century modern furniture, a line, 50's. the designer's name is Paul McCobb, Planner Group, Winchendon.

No comments:

Post a Comment