Powered By Blogger

Popular Posts

Thursday, January 5, 2012

2012 CHANNEL CHANGED!

This has been the best time in a long time.  2012 has expanded in all its glory, things have never been better, and I can't recall feeling this great.  Now, understood, it could be the prednisone.  It does cause 'euphoria'.  I had to cut the dose back because I have been flying off this stuff [for allergies].  I have been buying out the 2nd hand shops, they have been stuffed to the brim with great things, everyone cleaning out at the end of the year.  The 3 days before the 1st, they had 50% off all dining tables, sofas at one Revivals, and housewares, and art at the other, and for a mere few hundred bucks I cleaned up off the hook.  Got a great chocolate brown velvet sofa for $62.   And a large wood parquet dining table for $50.   Got a handful of art, a tv tray, 2 magazine racks - all vintage and very cool.... 2 sets of cocktail chairs, I'm addicted to them.  One pair white vinyl shell shaped for $50 from the Howard Hughes estate, and another square pair of club chairs for $20!   OMG, I have been freaking out.   Can't stop buying, but have my price point.  So I really haven't spent much, and its been a blast.    I am in love with the desert.  It was lonely here the first few weeks, and then pre-xmas with Ma was tough, and then Portland with Justin and Mia, great, but tough with him.  But everything is all okay now [except with Dad, but whatever].    I moved thru a lot of things, and feel so much better, lighter, happier, healthier - have been running/walking every morning, body feels a lot better...  had a FABULOUS new years eve party this year, calm, mellow, cool, great food, the perfect amount of people:  Karen, Beth, Julia, Mimi, Tracy, Cecilia, her friend, aunt debbie arrived that night, her and nan came over for drinks, we stayed up til 3am, just talking, etc...   it was a great time.  champagne all night, and pink at midnight, and the next morning, more champage, and I made breakfast, and the day evolved, lovely, and we all hung out til about 4p.  then I joined julia et al at the spa for a swim.  Gail arrived new years day and she came by in the morning for coffee, and nan and debbie, and ma, and it was all great.    We've been racing around, so much to do getting together with everyone, and I'm exhausted from it all, but its been great.  Expanding, expanding, expansive, etc..... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE 2012, NEVER LOVED A YEAR AS MUCH AS THIS.  ALSO WENT OFF THE PILL WHICH I THINK WAS DEPRESSING ME IN A MAJOR MAJOR WAY.  YAY!!!!!!!      FREEDOM, HAPPINESS,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ART, BOOKS, LITERATURE, DECORATING, REMODELING, HOME PROJECTS ETC....

No comments:

Post a Comment