Powered By Blogger

Popular Posts

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

12/14 L.A. - Palos Verdes - Santa Monica - Desert Loop

Okay, headed into L.A. Monday morning for the dentist, and left late...at 645AM.  It took 3.5 hours to get to Beverly Hills.  Sunday night was sleepless, hence sleeping late Monday, hence lateness, hence traffic.   A frantic and busy 3 days in L.A. Monday Afternoon finally made it down to see Dunya, Mike & Vuk, who have sinced moved there to place Vuk in a decent school system.  I think its been about 3 years since I've seen Dunja, so it was long overdue catching up with her.  I really miss my old friend.  Tuesday we went down to Terre Nea and walked along the cliff, then went to a meeting, I was expecting the clouds to part and a choral hymn to start, but I think there were signs a bit more subtle than that.  But SIGNS nonetheless.  More on this.   Tuesday stopped by to see Dad, big fight about me going to Portland with Ma.  It will never end.  Now we are not speaking.   And then to Julia's for the evening, dinner, preaching to Tracy, bath time for Mimi, and finally sleep with the fire roaring.  So nice.   This morning, up, dropped Tracy off, and I swung by Tujunga, stopped at Kinko's, had 2 hour drama when I lost my ATM card, then finally on the road to desert.  So exhausting being on the road.  Back in Desert, dinner at Auntie Gail's and Uncle Elijah's. 

No comments:

Post a Comment