Powered By Blogger

Popular Posts

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Starbucks a.k.a. my mobile office

Without internet or cable TV, home is a place I sleep, read, and eat.    With no friends in my immediate vicinity, There's a lot of nothingness going on.   Every time I need to attend to something, a bill, facebook news feed, life organization, I find myself at Starbucks.    I had a free drink so I ordered a Vente Soy Latte.  I can't possibly drink it all, but why order a free Grande when I can have a free Vente?

Trying to get thru to the EDD is one of the most frustrating things on earth.  In fact, you really CAN'T get thru to them on the phone.  It is an illusion.  My Unemployment is all fucked up again, and it's stressing me out.    I despise filling out the online form, as I never seem to have on hand all the past employment information.  Jesus, I can;t stand this shit.  I just want to jump on a plane and get out of there, but I don't know where to go.   The thought of Portland for Xmas sounds boring.  The desert is boring, but I love it.  All my friends are too busy with their full time jobs, and their kids, and the nutcracker, and the zoo, and Disneyland.   I am not too busy with my houses that are rented, and my cat, and my out of town unemployed boyfriend.    This about sums it all up today.

No comments:

Post a Comment