Powered By Blogger

Popular Posts

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Catching Up

Looking back at these great pictures makes me realize how gorgeous this trip was, and how lucky we were to have the time to take the trip.   Live keeps soldiering on, and I am once again free falling thru space.  Rented out Tujunga, out in the desert, totally lost, no cable TV, no internet.  Stacks of books, and magazines, and videos, but all I really want is a little food network, and some Howard Stern, maybe some CNN.  These touchstones make you feel connected to the world somehow.  My frantic state of mind, races about, worrying about all sorts of things.   What to do every hour that passes.  I am in some self imposed isolation, an incubation period, leave her there, see what shakes out.    Yikes!   The solitary-ness of it all.  I don't know what to do with myself.  Mornings are the best,  waking up early.  Nothing to do at night, so I go to bed rather early.   I awake around seven.  I go for a walk.  I make coffee.  I embrace the morning with solid delight.   By 1030am, I feel as if I have been awake for hours.  with NO direction.  Its at this point that my anxiety starts to eat away at me.  What now?  Samara and I did the rounds of all the thrift stores last week before thanksgiving.  I am going to head up to my "go to" day spa.  And see if the mineral water will calm me down. 

Me on top of a mountain in Idaho

Idaho Sunset

Mr. & Mrs. Lyle Dobson [and Samantha Starr], BF from Lincoln Jr. High days


Roger & Heather's very special  place.  Jackson Lake @ Signal Hill, Grand Tetons, Wy.

H
Yellowstone Park, October 2011



No comments:

Post a Comment